Public cloud offers operational costs reduction though at increased security risk.
When considering moving to the cloud organisations are concerned about whether shared providers provide any cloud encryption solution that can protect their data.
Randtronics has bridged the gap between public cloud provider’s inability to guarantee data security and cloud consumer expectations for the protection of their sensitive data. With Randtonics DPM solution cloud encryption cannot be easier.
DPM offers the following features and benefits:
- Data Masking
- Tokenization by replacing it with surrogate values of the same size and type
- Industry standard AES-256 encryption software with full-lifecycle key management. FIPS 140-2 L3 & Common Criteria EAL 4+ certified HSM support
- Single-sign-on, role based and fine-grained access control
- Policy based control
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Ease of Deployment and Use
DPM supports on-premises web/app/db tiers and cloud platforms IaaS and PaaS as offered by public cloud providers.